Monday, August 12, 2013

Under Development

Thanks for stopping by. I'm a historical fiction author who reads historical fiction for work and fun so I thought, I'm reading historical fiction anyway, why not start blogging about what I'm reading? I plan to comment on story, character, plot, and other aspects of interest to readers and/or writers.

I'm still reading, working out details, and getting a few blog posts together so stay tuned. Currently I'm reading The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini so look for that review soon. If you have a historical fiction book you'd like me to review, please send me a short description of the book in an email to jodie@wordsywoman.com and I'll let you know if I'd be interested in reading it for a potential review. I'll also consider historical non-fiction that reads like a story or novel. Please be patient for a response since I'm just getting this blog started.

In the meantime, to learn more about me, please visit my Wordsy Woman website.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment